Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

My hot servant Ramu


By: Sunita

Hi, I am Sunita aged 28. I am fair and with head turning looks and a sexy figure 36 28 36. During my college days I had a lot of admirers. 3 years back I got married to Vishal. Vishal was from a rich business family and it was an arranged marriage. With no mother-in-law to trouble me and a loving father-in-law and brother-in-law, life was good. Besides me, Vishal, papa and Vijay, there was Ramu a 50 year old man who was the servant. Ramu had been with the family for a very long time. Earlier his wife also worked in their house but since her death Ramu alone was working. Our sex life was good in the beginning but slowly Vishal was more interested in making money and not love to me. When I asked for it and got it, it was not at all enjoyable. Vishal did it as a duty and without caring for my needs. He used to cum inside me in a few minutes and will go to sleep. I was so sex starved that my eyes fell on Vijay. Vijay always liked my company and did any chore I asked him to do. Once I overcame my reservation about his age, he was 8 years younger to me, I seduced him and then my life was fine again. (The story of my seducing Vijay, I will post later.) For the last six months Vijay has been keeping me happy in bed. Our routine was set. I will send out Ramu on some long errand and then give him a call. He will come from college and spend some time with me. But still I felt I was missing something but didn’t know what I was missing. 

Ramu was a tall 6 ft strong muscular man. Often he used to work just in vest and many times in the garden I have seen him working wearing shorts only. He used to call me Beti and treated me nicely always. Lately, however, I have noticed him staring at me often. Sometimes he had given me mischievous smiles also. When I asked him he used to say he was thinking of some movie scene or some such thing and cover up. Then one week back, Vishal had to leave for a wedding in Kolkata and then papa’s friend died and so papa and Vijay both left the next day. After dinner, I was in my room sitting in front of the dressing room mirror, combing out my hair. I was about to change my clothes and go to sleep. My pallu was off to a side and I could see the top half of my right breast in the mirror. I was admiring myself when Ramu entered the room. I hurriedly covered myself up. “Beti, I brought you milk,” he said. I told him to leave it on the bedside table and then I started combing again. I heard the door close. I placed the comb aside and dropping my pallu down I unhooked my blouse. I had got two hooks undone when I felt there was someone in the room. I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see Ramu standing behind me leering at me. “Ramu what are you doing in my room. Can’t you see I am changing. Please go out.” I hurriedly covered up my half undone blouse with the pallu and got up. “Beti, I came to see you change only and also to enjoy your lush body.” I was shocked to hear him talk like this to me. I got angry and shouted “have you no manners, you are talking to the bahu like this. Get out of my room.” He stepped closer and grabbed my open hair in his hand and pulled me closer. “I know what this decent bride does with her brother-in-law, bitch,” and he slapped me hard on my cheek. It was so hard my cheek stung with the blow and tears were in my eyes. Through watery eyes I looked at him. His eyes were lust filled. “I have waited three months for this day, whore. 

I have been watching you slut it with Vijay. Now is my turn.” I was stunned to hear from him about me and Vijay. As I stood shocked and surprised, his rough hand pulled my pallu off. I tried to pull it back over me, but he was very strong. Then I felt his rough hand on my boobs. His calloused hand was pressing my boobs. “what melons you have Sunita. Let me see them fully,” saying this he slipped his hand into my half open blouse and pulled. The remaining hooks broke and my blouse hung open. He pressed my round white boobs over the bra, then roughly hurting my soft boobs he pushed my bra up. I looked down in shame at my naked boobs hanging down like ripe melons and his dark rough hand over them. He took my left boob in his big hand and cupping it round, squeezed it tight. “Ahhhh,” I gasped. His rough touch was doing things to me. I could sense my cunt respond to the rough handling of my boobs. I could feel wetness start to moisten my cunt. As he squeezed I saw my nipples harden and swell. Still holding my hair so I couldn’t move, he bent his short cropped head down and took the turgid nipple into his mouth. “Ahhhhhhh,” it was an exquisite feeling that I had not experienced with Vishal or Vijay. Whether it was his rough touch or that he was so much older to me or that he was a servant forcing his mistress, I don’t know. All that I knew was the intense stab of pleasure I felt as his mouth closed on my hard nipple and sucked. As he sucked alternately on my nipples I felt my cunt moisten fully and all I wanted to do was to take my hand down there and finger my itching pussy.

Ramu seemed to read my mind. He was nuzzling my boobs and he took one of my hands in his and placed my hand on his cock. “Oh my god,” I blurted again. I couldn’t see his cock but to my hand it felt gigantic. Out of fear I tried to take my hand away and to push him off. But his hand was over mine pressing my soft hand on his hard cock. “Don’t worry. Once you take it in once you will forget Vishal and Vijay, bitch.” I could not reply. All I could do was whimper and moan as he ravaged my soft young boobs. I could not take my hand away now. His hand left mine and I felt him insert his hand into the sari at the waist. He pulled it off and it pooled around my feet. Then he untied the string of my petticoat and pulled it down. I was standing in panty and with my full boobs hanging out of my open blouse in full view of my man servant. There was a molten heat in my cunt. I felt his hand cup my pubic mound over the panty and trace my plump cunt lips. “HaHaHa, bitch, you are just like your mother-in-law, all decent but whores inside. She also used to get wet just with my touch.” It was a shock to know that he had fucked my mother-in-law but now was not the time to ask questions. As he touched and probed my cunt I ground my cunt against his hand. I was moaning by now. 

He left me and removed his vest. I saw his muscular chest all covered thick curly hair. Then he undid his pajama. It was stuck to the huge pole sticking up from the inside. He pulled it off his rampaging cock and dropped it down. “oohhh my,” I turned to run out of the room. He was quick. He caught me by my waist and pulled me back. Then removed my blouse, bra and panty and made me totally naked like he was. Then putting his hands on my shoulders he pushed me down on my knees. Up close his cock was frightening to look at. I t was a huge piece of meat, easily 10 inches long, so thick my fingers wouldn’t close round it and the bulging mushroom shaped head was as big as a child’s fist. “what are you looking at, whore. You know what to do.” His hand pushed my head towards his cock. I was eager and also reluctant at the same time. But he was pushing my head close. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to take his monster cock in my mouth. Ramu was not the kind to wait for niceties. He roughly shoved his huge meat pole into my mouth and holding my head in his hands began to immediately fuck my mouth. His huge cock filled my mouth almost gagging me. There was a faint smell of stale urine and sweat. His big bulging balls hung down in a huge hairy sack below his cock. I took one hand to his sack and hefted them. 

They felt heavy and full of cum ready to fill many cunts. Then he pulled out his cock and pulled me up. He hugged me tight crushing my soft boobs into his chest and kissed my lips. I felt his stubby finger probe my swollen wet cunt lips. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” a long drawn out groan escaped my lips as he thrust two thick fingers hard into my cunt. Then his fingers started to move sending me into raptures. His thumb was flicking my clit. I couldn’t bear it any longer. “aaaaaahhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,” with a loud moan, I came. My shuddering body thrust my swollen cunt onto his fingers and pussy juice splattered onto his fingers. He slipped his fingers out and put one in his mouth and licked it clean. Then offered the other wet finger to me. I tasted the salty sweet tang of my cunt from his finger. He lifted my up in his arms and carried me to the bed. When he put me down on the bed, I opened my legs wide, on my own. I was looking up at him eagerly. I was lying like a wanton whore on my bridal bed waiting to be fucked by my own servant. But Ramu had other ideas. He just stood there unmoving. I was getting impatient. My cunt was almost boiling. I wanted his cock in my cunt. I wanted to be fucked like a whore. But all Ramu did was to stand and look at me. “Ramu, please.” “Please what, bitch, tell me what you want.” I was beyond shame by now, “Ohh Ramu, come and fuck me. Fuck my hot cunt, Ramu.” This seemed to please him. He stepped up to the bed and taking my ankles he pulled me to him so my ass was at the edge of the bed. 

He pulled up my legs to his shoulders. Then taking his cock in his hand he rubbed the monster head on my wet cunt lips. I couldn’t bear the touch, my cunt was swollen so much and was sensitive. He was rubbing my clit hard with his cock. “Please Ramu don’t tease me, fuck me now.” I felt his cock nudge my cunt lips. I bit my lips in anticipation of the huge cock penetrating my tight cunt. “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I screamed as the massive cock thrust into my tight cunt, ripping it apart. I felt as if a burning steel rod had been thrust into my cunt. I had never felt pain like this before, not even, when I lost my virginity. I felt my cunt walls stretch so much I felt they would tear. “Ramu, please take it out. I can’t bear it,” I cried with tears in my eyes. Ramu just smiled. “Relax bitch, you will be begging for more soon.” He held my waist with his hands tight and slammed his cock inside once more. I almost fainted with the intense wave of pain and pleasure. I looked down at his crotch and found that the 10 inch massive cock was fully buried in my wet aching cunt. He kept his cock buried in my cunt without moving and leaning down took my nipples in his mouth and started to suck them. His hands were pressing, kneading my soft melons, while his mouth was alternately sucking my nipples. The pain in my cunt started to fade and was replaced with a feeling of fullness. I was wanting more by now. On its own my ass was starting to lift up. As he felt my ass move he grinned. 

Then supporting his body with his hands on either side of my body, he began to stroke. First he started almost gently. Long full strokes easing my tight cunt open for his massive cock. As he stroked in his thick cock rubbed my clit and I was loving the feel of his cock in my cunt. As his speed built up I was matching his strokes by lifting and lowering my ass to take his cock in deeper. I could feel waves of pleasure building up deep inside the molten core of my pussy. I closed my eyes and let the feeling flow over me. He was still stroking when I came for the second time that evening. My body spasmed and shuddered and my cunt lips twitched as I climaxed. He didn’t stop nor even slow down as I was shuddering in the throes of another massive orgasm. He kept ramming into me. After my climax his style changed. He began to slam into me really hard. His thrusts were moving my body up the bed, while his hands clutching my thighs kept me in place impaled on his cock. He was fucking me rapidly now. His heavy ball sack was slapping into my ass as he rammed his cock in. He was brutally using my cunt now. Rapid thrusts going deep inside my cunt, his fingers dug painfully into my thighs. His bull like head was bent down as he pistoned his cock in and out of my wet slopping cunt. He was grunting and groaning as he pummeled my cunt. Then he threw his head up and I felt his cock stiffen more I knew he was about to flood my cunt with his cum. I locked my legs round his back heels pressing his ass. He groaned and sunk his cock deep inside. His cock throbbed inside my cunt sending hot wet globs of cum splattering onto my cunt walls. He kept pumping so much cum I wondered when it would stop. Then he collapsed on top of my body. I felt his cock still throb inside me for a long time before it shrunk and slipped out. 

I rolled his heavy body off me and sat up. my cunt felt sore and full. I looked down and saw the lips all red and raw with white cum sticking to the outsides. My cunt was gaping open like a cave and there was sticky gooey cum intermingled with my own juice oozing out. I felt very happy. I leaned and kissed his lips and his wet cock. He smiled. “This was the best fucking I have had in my life, Ramu.” “Don’t you worry, Sunita, there is more to come,” he caught my hanging boobs in his hands and squeezed them. I slapped his hands away and got up. “Where are you going, whore.” I only smiled at him and walked to the bathroom door. He whistled, “Wow what an ass you have Sunita, and keep the door open, I want to see you.” I obediently kept the door open although I felt shy as I had never done it for even Vishal. I peed then cleaned myself up and went back to the bed. Ramu was grinning at me and pointed to his semi hard cock. “See what the sight of your sexy ass has done to my cock.” I sat down beside him then leant over his crotch and sucked his wet cock. There was a tangy taste to his cock what with his cum and my juices drying on it. I licked it clean and as I sucked and licked it stood up to its full length once more. Ramu sat up and pulling me down on the bed and straddled me. He sat on my belly and pushed his cock down between my boobs. “push your boobs, slut, I want to fuck your boobs now.” I pushed my big boobs together from the sides trapping his cock in between. He half knelt and started to stroke his cock. As his cock came up it hit my chin and I bent my head to give it a flick with my tongue. Soon he was really hard and my nipples were hard and pointing like small penises themselves. 

They ached with the hardness. I was using my fingers to rub my nipples. Ramu took his cock off then taking my nipples in his fingers pinched them hard. There was a jolt of pain and pleasure which hit me as he pinched them. “Ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.” I groaned. He was abusing my boobs and nipples. He was pinching them, twisting them, sucking them, biting my boobs leaving his teeth marks on the smooth white skin. When he bit my nipple I felt my juices begin to flow again. One of his hands trailed down my smooth belly to my cunt. There was growing wetness as the overflowing juices dripped out of my sopping wet cunt onto my thighs and the bed. I felt his fingers dip into my wetness and then going further down rubbing the juices on my asshole. “ohhhhhh no don’t touch me there Ramu.” But since when did Ramu listen to me. His finger kept rubbing my asshole with my own pussy juice and I was liking it. No one had touched me there before. I found that it was thrilling and my cunt got wetter as he fingered my asshole. Then slowly he inserted his finger into my ass. “Relax Sunita, it will be good for you, and a new experience.” “oh god surely he is thinking of entering my ass with that bazooka of his ooohh my ass will tear apart.” His finger went in and he started to finger my ass while sucking my boobs. The pleasure was unbearable and I could sense another mind-blowing orgasm building. Then he started to use his other hand in my cunt. Fingers digging in deep groping around my cunt walls for my ‘g’ spot. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh” as his fingers massaged my clit and g spot my orgasm burst. I was thrashing about and shouting all kinds of nonsense as the orgasm coursed through my body.

Then I felt Ramu turn me around into doggy. I couldn’t even balance myself properly I was shaking uncontrollably and then I felt him enter my dripping swollen cunt. I grunted and thrust my ass back to take him in fully. He held my waist tight and thrust into me while I was still shuddering from my orgasm. Then I felt him draw his cock out of my cunt. I moved my ass back to keep him inside. But he was aiming to fuck my virgin ass. His thick cock head was forcing itself on my asshole. I felt terrible pain as the mushroom head forced its way inside my tight asshole. I tried to crawl forward out of reach of his ravaging cock. But Ramu held me tight so I couldn’t move. And thrust in relentlessly. Slowly my asshole stretched wide and he got his monster inside me. I hung my head down panting like I had run a marathon. Sweat was dripping off me. My cunt was reacting to the ravaging of my virgin ass by dripping more. Ramu’s hands held my hanging boobs and were milking them. I reacted by moaning and pushing back my ass driving his cock more deep. Then he sunk three fingers into my gaping cunt and fingered me. As I moaned and groaned in pleasure he rammed my asshole, roughly ripping my insides. But I was beyond caring. The cock in my ass, his stubby fingers in my cunt and hands slapping my ass cheeks and milking my tits were all making me a wanton slut. I was begging him to give me more cock and shamelessly like a whore getting my ass fucked by his meat pole. 

Because of the tightness I could feel Ramu’s cock begin the slow throb on its way to cumming. Another big orgasm hit me as his cock throbbed deep in my ass. As he shot his load of sticky cum into my asshole, I folded my hands fell on the bed and buried my head in the soft mattress as I shuddered my way to my biggest orgasm so far. I just collapsed and curled up in fetal position. Then I felt hands softly prying my legs apart and warm wet towel touch my sore ass and cunt. I looked up to see Ramu wiping my privates softly with a cloth cleaning up his cum, my juice all mixed with a little blood and muck from my ass. Then he hugged me and kissed me. I drifted off to sleep. The next morning, I opened my eyes when Ramu shook me awake. As I opened my eyes I found him standing all naked offering me a cup of tea and his cock pointing straight up at me in salute. “Madam, what will u has?,” he grinned wickedly. Need I tell you readers what I chose more escapades to be continued in other episodes. I would like valuable comments from readers at garampuss@yahoo.com.

2 comments: