Pageviews

Saturday 21 January 2012

Maid alone with me


By: nilesh

Hi this story is true. Once in May I was alone at home when my parents had gone for our relatives function I was alone at home. As always my maid used to cook, wash, sweep clean the floor. my maid or my sex partner was married with 1 kid 2 yrs old at 11:00am was in my room watching sex on my TV when suddenly she came with the bucket of water in my room but she didn’t see the movies as she directly started cleaning but when she turned towards it she saw the movie for 5 secs and ran away I got scared and went behind to tell here to not to tell my parents about this but instead she turned and told me that she will not tell any if I have sex with her .I got surprised but I said o.k. took my bike and when to our public toilets and brought condom. When I reached home I told here let see the movie then sex agreed but when watching she started touching my Lund and I closed the TV. She was sucking like a bit hand enjoyed it. It was my turn I got full naked my hair where thick an I removed her sari fully shit here pussy was a jungle but I started searching here virginal and sated sucking her pussy like a hungry man she ended it completely now fucking I told here to the condom in my rod and I started driving my rod in her pussy like a train I was in here for 25 min and I was about to blow and she moved removed the doom and took the cum in here. I did it again we enjoyed it and I told here we can do this any time I she wants. Maid’s are sexy.

2 comments: