Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2012

First Time Luck With Aunty


Hello friends, this is your Jack Master from Pune. I got unexpected response from many of readers. I thank them for their love and response. Some of the bhabhis and auntys told me they got wet while reading my stories. That was great compliment for me to write my next step of my story. Those who have not read First Luck Experience with Sexy Aunty Part I and II please read it so that you can understand this story better and mail me at jackmaster619@gmail.com
Now coming to the story and this happened after having sex with my sexy aunty. Now we usually used to spend more time at her place itself. Many times she used to have sex with me and we stayed naked in her house almost for 7 days later on. We had many sex sessions as well I had satisfied her thoroughly. We used to have outings at Mahabaleshwar, Lonavala, Mumbai and many other places even while travelling we used to travel in sleeper buses so that we can enjoy more everything.
I was going good and now she was also happy with my attention towards her and whenever I ask her to have sex she readily used to co-operate with me but now some twist came to the story of this part after some days she got a call from her friend named Samya. She was coming to Pune to meet her for some break as they did not met after their marriages. Samya is a 35 year old woman and she was college friend of my aunty cum girlfriend but she told her that she can stay with her for as long as she wants.
Aunty told me about her and I told her that what about our sex life? She answered that I don’t have to wait for long time so she told me an Idea that she will give me one room in her home to stay and she will tell her friend that I am her paying guest and is her long distant relative. So that it will not be a trouble for any one and we can enjoy sex. We both went to Airport to pickup her friend while sitting in car and waiting for her I was playing with my Aunty’s body.
She told me that don’t spoil my dress as if now and then she put her hand in my pant and hold my penis for long time. I told her that I am not going to cum today so earlier as we had sex 4 hrs back. She smiled and pulled her hand back as her friend came out of exit gate and now she told me to come out to meet her friend Samya. I was stunned to see her friend was also gorgeous and stunning. My eyes were on her face. I was looking her from top to bottom from a boy’s eye.
She was with her toll bag and she was wearing a dark reddish orange coloured saree and matching blouse her saree was not much transparent but the glow of her boobs and her figure just caught my attention towards her and my penis started to go. Aunty introduced her as her relative and is staying with her and I greeted her and then we arrived for Home when we reached home Aunty showed Samya her room 
And my room was just adjacent to her and the main thing was the bathroom which my room has is the only one and Samya’s room don’t have bathroom. Aunty told her that she had given this room to me on rent. So that’s why he has master bed room bathroom to my room was also well equipped and it was also having bath tub. Later on Samya me and Aunty had some snacks
And then they both went in Samya’s room for their talk and in mean while I brought my clothes and some eqipments as I was staying at my Aunty;s place for a month. I was thinking that how I can get her on my bed and was admiring her body, the glow of her skin and her looks and everything was sexy in her during evening Aunty and Samya gone to some market at night we had our dinner and then Samya gone to bed.
She was tired from travelling very soon me and aunty started caressing each other from clothes. Aunty asked me that did I felt lonely without her? I said I smell her bra and panties which were hanged in her bathroom and shagged. She told me not to waste any of the sperm in shag control it and she will always give me pleasure. Later on I switch off the TV and us gone to her room and chatted for long time
And then I pulled her nighty and pulled her panty down and begin to my previous business after 1 hr I went back to my room and slept. In morning I heard some water sound from bathroom. Then I come to know that its Samya. I was still in my bed and waited to see her. How she will come after bathing and what could be worn by her. She came out and I was acting as sleeping. I was sleeping in my sando and shorts without underwear and boys might know that in morning we get natural erection.
I guess she might have noticed it and I was watching her from my closed eyes. She was in salwar and kameez. Her bra was visible from back side and was looking stunning but I did not shagged as to save some stamina which will be used later on and I got up and brushed my teeth and just search for my Aunty she was in kitchen preparing breakfast 
And I just seen Samya was watching TV and Kitchen is just near the Drawing room but if someone is coming in kitchen can be seen easily. So I just entered to the kitchen and my Aunty was wearing her nighty without Panty and Bra and I just hugged her from behind with my erected penis and pressed it on her ass and pressed her boobs and kissed on her neck and said good morning and she too touched my penis and kissed on my lips and wished the same.
Later on we had our breakfast and Samya told she was leaving for some of her official work as she left we were watching TV and Aunty asked me that what is the scene for bath? I told we will have together in warm water in Bath Tub. We had good time in bath tub and later on we just gone to store for purchasing vegetables in evening Samya came back and we had snacks. Later on I went to outside have some smoke and came back and dinner was ready and we had our dinner
And went to sleep to our rooms but in night I made some plan to do something. In morning as usual she came for bath but today she wore just nighty and was looking sexy in that and after some time I woke up and got into the bathroom for brushing my teeth and today I saw that her bra and panty was hanging on hanger and her yesterday’s clothes were there. I just took them in my hand and smell them and her black bra and black panty smelled amazing.
Her panty was a bit wet. Now I was burning from inside that how can I get her and was thinking whole day and it was Saturday so no work and every one at home so Aunty and Samya gone to Malls for shopping. I did not gone with them as I have to do some work and when I came back nobody was at home and I just locked main door and just entered in Samya’s room and just seen her bag was open and her clothes were lying there just like a bachelor. 
I was thinking how to get her on my bed and went to balcony and smoked while watching her bra and panty lying on dryer and also my aunty’s bra and panty were there and then Idea stuck to my mind and when night came I entered into my Aunty’s room for our sex and in mean while I asked her that is there any problem If I have sex with other lady? She said no then she asked me that but there is one request that she also wanted to join in.
I said ok and then she asked me who is she and then I answered your friend Samya. She gave me full permission to go further and I happily had sex with her that night. Aunty asked me that how will you convince her? I said it’s up to me. Later on I went to my bed. In Morning as usual routine started. It was Sunday so Aunty went to market early in the Morning and Samya did not had bath today.
I caught a plan in my mind and I went to bathroom for my personal work but before going I intentionally did not locked door of my room and entered in the bathroom for bath and kept my ug’s on bed. When I came out I intentionally did not tied my towel properly so that it can be slipped anytime and at the same moment Samya came to my room for bathroom. She saw me and said sorry and in the meanwhile my penis grown but towel did not fell.
I told her that its my mistake that I did not locked door then she went to bath and I was standing naked for some time in my room. I then dressed myself and came to Drawing room and after some time she came in white nighty and her red bra was visible as her nighty was of cotton and was somewhat wet. Aunty messaged me that she will be late as she was gone to some of her relative’s place and will come till 8 in the evening. Then Idea came to my mind
And I started talking to Samya and asked her for lunch in some of the restaurant nearby. She agreed and dressed in Red saree and blouse and she was looking sexy and we were on bike and then after lunch we came back to home and then we changed and came to drawing room for chatting after some chat she asked me about my girlfriends and many more. I replied that 
I don’t have any one after some while I was thinking to do something but to my surprise she asked me that did u had sex with anyone? I was shocked and answered no. Then she told me that we will play one game and the person who will win will have to express his desire and looser will implement it. Then we played ludo for somewhere and I won as I was good in such games then I told my wish that I want her to give some real fun and passion and she agreed and understood what I want.
She told me to go to my room and she will come in 5 mins. I was waiting what is gonna happen. Then she come to my room and just sit beside me and was breathing heavy and I was in my shorts and was just slipped down due to erection. She saw that and told me that I had experience before. I asked her how you can say that and she told that she is experienced. I just smiled and then begin to touch her hand.
A current felt in my body and then I started to cares her neck, face, arms and then started to kiss her and then she also started responding me and we kissed for next 15 mins and later on I pulled her pallu down and pressed her sexy boobs and kissed on her cleavage. Then she got up and I pulled her complete saree down and then kissed on her navel. Then I untied knot of her petticoat and saw her red panty which was getting wet.
I unhooked her blouse and saw perfectly shaped boobs in red bra. Her glowing body made me crazy and started to lick her entire body. I was kissing on her neck, back, navel, thigh, legs and in meanwhile she also made me naked and took my penis in her hand and she said it is the real one and then she started licking me but I did not cum as I had sex last night and know some exercises to hold it and then I pulled her on bed and removed her bra and smelt them
And started sucking her boobs and she was pressing my head on her boobs and was moaning hhhh suck it baby such kit. Her nipples got harder and harder and then I pulled down her panty and saw white, clean shaved and wet pussy. I licked her thigh area with pussy and felt so good and then I made her cum on my face which I got succeed and she pressed my head while that move and was moaning aaahhhhh then after making ready for fuck.
I got up and wore a condom and inserted my penis inside her. She was moaning and was enjoying. I gave good shots and I was also hot at that time and was fucking her in many positions and lastly I was about to cum and asked her same. She told me she wanted in her mouth then I removed condom and she swallowed my whole cum and we lied on bed naked and fell asleep there and when we wake up.
I saw Aunty’s message that she will come by tomorrow as it was raining outside heavy then we had naked coffee time and in night we had bathtub bath in hot water and complete night we had quality time. We slept naked whole night and in morning before Aunty came I made her woke up and behaved everything as normal. Then Aunty understood from my eyes that what I had done last day and night. Later on a new part will come very soon!

1 comment: