Pageviews

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Complicated Seduction - Part III


Kindly read parts I and II as well
In the morning chachi knocked my door to indicate that I have to close the main gate, I came back quickly as Priya was I the bathroom so I thought that she might come in today as well so I quickly took off all my clothes except the underwear, my penis was already erect as usual in the morning and I threw away the blanket miles away and placed my hands under
My head and pretended as if I am sleeping my penis was erect, the underwear that I was wearing today was a bit smaller as compared to my regular ones, so the penis was coming right up to the elastic and even some part of the head was going under the elastic and trying to peep out, the shape of the hard erect penis was clearly visible and also the fact that top part may come out if the underwear moved even half an inch downwards after around ten minutes
I heard the sound of latch opening from inside and I quickly closed my eyes in such a way that they were partially open and I was able to see her by the time I heard the latch my penis had gone back to its normal state of rest but as I heard that sound it started gaining its hardness, and the bulge started growing, she was thumping the ground may be to wake me up, so I pretended to wake up and opened my eyes to look at her and she smiled and said hey good morning!
I also wished her good morning and didn’t pay any attention to my nudeness because my display was nowhere near to what she had put in display, she had given her towel a few folds at her boobs so its length got reduced her towel started right from her nipples, and I am not sure if the brown area was slightly visible as I was lying down half of her boobs were peeping out of the towel and she had not tied the towel very tight so the shape of her boobs was maintained at the bottom
It was far above her thighs and her thighs were all nude and the towel somehow just reached up to the pussy. I was able to see her thighs up to the point where both of the thighs met but the point where pussy started was not visible and she moved from there and came right next to me, both of us were looking at each other’s body without any restrictions and with the full knowledge of each other.
She gave a long stare to my penis as it was at its full might, I was trying to peep under her towel to have a look at her pussy. I don’t know what happened to me how I got the guts to do this, she was standing to my left so I took my left hand and tried to raise her towel so that I can see her pussy, but she was quick enough to stop my hand and move away she said while having a naughty smile on her face your such a naughty boy
Always trying to pee here and there and moved to the dressing table and stood there, did some tit bits and then she again wore her panty with all the wriggling of her ass that was possible as she bent down with her ass to my side I was able to see her pussy lips and this excited me so much that I placed my hand over my cock and started stroking it, over the underwear.
She also saw this in the mirror, was stroking my penis over my underwear and she was looking at it in the mirror and smiling then she said, ‘I need to wear my bra, can you give me some privacy please. I was like ‘let me help you’ but I quietly went out looking at her body and I got up at that time so I got the confirmation about my earlier assumption that brown area was visible from the towel.
I went and took a bath and masturbated to release my tension, when I went out I saw her in a similar tube top but the one she was wearing today was very transparent and made of very thin material, her nipples were poking through the material and they could be easily seen through her top, with that she was wearing a very small skirt which was just about 8-10 inches in length, it was hardly covering her thighs.
I was not sure about what she wanted from me, whether she wanted me to just pounce on her, tear her clothes and fuck her till she faints or what.. I was damn sure that this cannot be the normal dressing for anybody, today I deliberately missed my underwear and was wearing a pair of shorts that was not very loose so that if I get hard she gets full view of it, same happened, due to all the skin show and transparency 
I was getting hard, I was standing next to her and alternately looking at her and the TV and I was openly staring at her boobs, she had made my job easier, she was slouching in the sofa and she was holding her hands over her head, it means she wasn’t trying to hide anything from me, her clean shaven underarms were also open for my show, due to that position her skirt was also raised substantially
And was just covering the point beyond which her pussy panty would become visible due to all this the heat inside me was also rising and so was my penis, it was slowly becoming more and more evident, she was waiting for this and as the projection started she started to look at it alternately at my penis and the TV. I also pushed my lower half a bit forward so she can have an even better look.
Then there came some add on the TV so we went for breakfast after breakfast she said lets go to your room there is nothing good coming on the TV, I was very happy as now I may get a chance to see her pussy again if she is not wearing a panty as well like her bra, that was already missing and the hardness on her nipples had subsided a bit but I was even harder than before because while at the table I had given a few strokes to my penis under the table.
We went to my room she moved all the way swaying her ass to my view and making me even hornier. I was in a half lying position and took the support of the headboard and kept my hands under my head, she sat opposite to me with her hands behind her on the bed giving her support, she had crossed her legs but to obstruct the view of her panty she had pushed the skirt somehow between her legs.
I had spread my legs apart so that my erection was clearly visible. We started discussing about the weather, TV, movies etc., there was a shelf right above the headboard, she asked me what is in that, it was my collection of books and movies, she said I want to see your collection, I was looking at her body and didn’t want her to move from there so I said just now I am here when I get up you can see them but she said you be there I’ll manage
She stood up and came right next to me, I was able to see the darkness under her skirt, what she did next was unbelievable, she lifted her right leg took it over my body and place it next to my left arm now she was standing over me, her legs were wide apart, this gave me a clear view of her white thong, there was just a thin white strip going over her pussy and in fact most of the cloth over her pussy had folded itself and was trying to enter the pussy.
I was able to see even the lips of her pussy then she bent her knees and started coming down looking into my eyes, within seconds our eye contact was broken as her skirt came in between, she landed in such a way that her pussy was only about an inch of two away from my lips, I saw that there was a wet patch down there, since her legs were now wide apart her pussy laid there almost nude in front of my eyes and she opened the shelf and started looking at them
She was asking me questions about the movies that I had and I was answering from under her skirt. I was losing control and I knew that if she kept her pussy like this so close to me I might kiss her pussy as the fragrance was having a hypnotizing effect on me and all my hormones were activated by the smell of her pussy and soon I lost control, I took out my hands from under my head and held her by her waist.
I was unable to see anything as my head was in the skirt and before she could react my lips were present at the service of her pussy. I pressed my lips hard over her pussy and then used my tongue to follow the opening her pussy over her panty, the first sound that came out from her mouth was, aaahhh a few seconds later she said.
Hey leave me what are you doing aaaahhhh but I continued my job and I had not held her tight because I was not sure about what could be the result of this so I wanted that if she doesn’t like it she has the chance to move away but she didn’t try hard to move away so I kept licking her pussy and I used my tongue to touch the exposed part of her pussy that was visible due to the thin thong.
I even forced my tongue from the side into her pussy and think I was success full and my tongue touched her pussy and may be even went inside a bit, but her thong was very tight so I was unable to succeed fully in this effort then after around half a minute of licking she tried to get up and I removed my hands, all this while she was making sounds and moving her pussy back and forth to enjoy it to fullest.
She got up from there, climbed down the bed and stood right next to me and I was now holding my penis and her face was red, her nipples were fully erect and her breaths were heavy, she said that was so cheap, how you can do such a thing. I will tell about this to aunty as she comes back. I can’t sit here with you it’s so dangerous and I going to watch TV come there if you want to sit with me’ and left.
Now I was highly confused my erection slowly subsided, I was thinking about what happened just now, she came and sat over my face, when I licked her she didn’t move away instantly, then was angry with me but her face and body was saying that she had enjoyed it and in the end if she was so much angry with me I why did she call me to sit with her and I thought that maybe she wants me to do something forcefully
And so is provoking me but I thought if I do such a thing and she puts assault charges on me then what? I was not afraid about the chachi thing as I would also tell her how Priya came and sat with her pussy over my lips and I am also a boy how much can I control moreover it also appeared to me that while she was turning away she had a slight smile on her face which she tried cover and walked out of the room.
I went to the TV and saw her sitting there, she had deliberately pulled her top down so now almost her full boobs were visible and top was just covering her nipples, she had pulled her skirt up and her white thong was also visible and now I knew that all this was a deliberate attempt to provoke me but I thought that let her do some more exposure and then I’ll attack her just to tease her.
I said waise ek baat kahun bolo tumhara niche ka taste bahut achchha hai’ and rolled my tongue over my lips her face became red and she cover her face with her hands sach keh raha hun aur ek baat aur tumhare ye jo boobs hain na, bade hi mast hain inhein dekh k mere andar kuchh ho jata hai. She removed her hands, looked at me and I think I saw a smile waning away from her face but again I was not sure about it.
She said koi insan itne kam time mein do do baar itni cheap type ki baatein kaise kar sakta hai maine socha tha aunty ko nai bataugi par ab to had hi ho gai ab tum nai bachoge, ab to pakka shikayat karungi sham ko dekh lena aur apna muh ghuma k TV dekhne lag gai. Maine apne man me socha Sali khud aadhi nangi ho k mere samne ghoomti hai
Apni choot mere muh pe lagati hai us sab mein kuchh cheap nai hai sala maine zara choot pe jeebh kya fira di mai cheap hogaya. Tabhi uski ek friend ka phone aa gaya.. usne kuchh der baat ki, fir phone rakh k boli ‘mujhe apni friend se milne jana hai, uske liye mujhe tiyaar hona hai par mai ye show nai chhod sakti she was watching some stupid shit on TV agar tum vada karo ki
Koi cheap harkat nai karoge to mai yahin pe kapde laa k change kar lund maine kaha dekho, jokarna hai karo mujhe koi matlab nai hai mujhe thoda gussa aa chukka tha tab tak man to kar raha tha ki Sali ko pattak k chod dun par fir maine apne gusse pe thoda kaaboo kiya apne aap ko samjhaya aakhir mai bhi apne aap ko kab tak rok sakta tha.
Maine man mein socha ki sala ek taraf to iske hisab se mai cheap harkat kar raha hun doosri taraf ye mere samne kapde badalne ko taiyaar hai aur adhi nangi ho k ghomti hai, agar isko chhoo lun to iski gand mein aag lag jati hai aakhir ye ladki chahti kya hai? Tab tak wo apne liye ek jeans aur kurti le k aa gai ab ye soch k ki wo mere samne change karegi mera lund khada hone laga
Mera se thodi doori pe centre table rakhi thi, usne apne kapde wahan pe rakh diye, tab maine dekha ki wo ek bra bhi le k aayi thi, usne Tv ki taraf mujh kiya hua tha yani meri taraf peet ab usne tv dekhte hue apni skirt mein apni ungliyan fasai aur usko niche ko kheecha, wo jaise jaise -2 niche jhukti gai uski choot mere samne aati gai, wo bilkul bhi jaldi mein nai lag rahi thi uski thong panty kuchh bhi nai chhupa pa rahi thi fir
Usne skirt apne paon se nikal di aur use table pe fek diya, ab usne dheere se badi mast adaa k sath apna top utar diya, is sab ke chalet mera lund poori tarah se khada ho chukka tha aur mere shorts mein se ekdum saaf pata chal raha tha ab uske sharer pe us dhaga numa panty k alawa kuchh nai tha, maine jaldi se apne dimag k ghode daudana shuru kiye aur sochne laga ki 
kis bahane se isko apni taraf palatne ko kaha jaye tabhi mujhe table pe pada hua remote dikha, maine jhat se kaha arey Priya zara remote dena. Usne mujhe garden ghuma k kas k ghoora, maine uski taraf ek pyaar bhari smile di aur kaha please de do na usne jhuk k ek haat se remote uthaya aur doosre se apni choochiyon ke nipples ko dhak liya
Wo mere paas ayi aur remote aage badhaya, maine jaanboojh kar remote taraf koi dhyaan nai diya aur apni nazrein uske nange boobs, khule gore pet aur chikni moti janghon peg humane laga usne mujhe aisa karte hue dekha to remote mere bagal me fekte hue boli giri hui harkatein karna to koi tumse seekhe..aaj dekho sham ko mai sari shikayat karungi aur wapas palat gai.
Uske nange badan ko itne paas se dekh k mere tan badan mein aag lag gai thi, mujhe aisa lag raha tha ki mera lund pressure k mare double bada ho gaya hai..aur meine apne haath se apna lund sehlane laga aur sochne laga ki iski gand pakad lun apne dono haathon se to kaisa rahe. Tab tak usne bra utha li aur boli, ‘kya tum chate ho ki mai aunty se shikayat na karun?’
Mujhe kiska dar pada tha, par maje lene k liye maine kaha haan please mat kehna to tumhein mera ek kaam karna hoga kya mai bra pehne ja rahi hun tu mhein uske hook band karne padeinge ye sun ke meri sochne samajh ne ki sari shaktiyon ne kaam karna band kar diya mere dimag mein kewal aur kewal ek hi sawal tha aakhir ye ladki mujhse chahti kya hai aur isne mujhe samajh kya rakha hai theek hai mai kar dunga.
Usne bra ko apne bazuon mein dala aur boli aao ab band karo. Maine kaha, tum idhar mere paas aa jao, mera uthne ka mood nai hai. Wo bina meri taraf muh ghumaye ulti dish mein chalti hui mere paas aa gai, maine apne haath uski gol chikni gand pe rakh diye wo chaunk gai aur boli ye kya kar rahe ho.  Mujhe gussa to bahut aa raha tha, maine kaha kha nai jaunga tumko idhar khisko aur usko aise khiskaya ki wo theek mere tangon k beecho beech aa gai. Ab mein apna plan execute kiya, ye to tumne bhi school mein kiya hoga, jab koi khada hota hai aur uske ghutno pe koi dhakka maar de to wo peechhe ko jhuk jata hai aur sath hi agar koi niche ko kheech de to insane seedha jameen pea a jaha hai.
Maine bhi wahi kiya, mere ghutne uske ghutno se thoda sa hi unche the, maine uski gand se haath hataye bina uske ghutno ko apne ghuto se dhakka diya, is se uska balance bigad gaya wo peechhe ko girne ko hui, wo sambhalti uske pehle hi maine apne haath thoda side mein le ja k usko niche yaani apni taraf kheech liya aur jaldi se haath wapas uski gand pe le aya aisa maine is liye kiya kyoki
Maine usko apni tangon ke theek beech mein laa chukka tha uske haath free nai the yaani jab wo girti to mera lund theek uski gand ki darar mein set ho jaya lekin itne oonche se girne ki wajah se mere lund ko chot pahunch sakti thi is liye maine apne haath uski gaand k peechhe wapas laga diye, aur wo aahista se aa k mere lund pe tik gai, jaisa maine soch tha mera lund theek uski gand ki darar mein fit ho gaya tha is se pehle ki wo hilti
Maine apne dono haath uske pet pe le jaa k kas k pakad liya, apne dono paon se jameen pe rakhe uske paon ko aage dhakka diya taki wo uth na paye wo apne paon wapas kheechti iske pehle maine apne paon se uske paon daba liye ab wo poori tarah se meri giraft mein thi usko maine thoda sa oopar ko kheech to uski choot ki garmi mere lund pe mehsoos hone lagi ye sab koi 3-4 second mein hogaya tha continued.

2 comments: